Someone great once said, “A photo is worth a thousand words.” Let me know if you want me to share your story. Answer one of the following questions or make up your own. In the current state of the world, I think it’s important to have other people feel like they can say what they want and not live their life in fear.
- What do you want to accomplish before you die? What are you passionate about?
- If you could be the change in the world, then what would you create?
- Are you or someone in your life struggling with cerebral palsy, schizophrenia, or any other illness? If so, how has it impacted your life for the better or the worse?
- If you were an ice cream flavor which one would you be? I wrote this one just to lighten the mood after the 3rd question.
- What’s one thing that brings you happiness?
Submit a photo of yourself, your friends, and/or something that brings you joy to firstname.lastname@example.org! If you want to say something anonymously too, there’s nothing wrong with that either.
“In a fast paced world, it’s hard to stop what you are doing and smell the roses. But I’m trying to put my health and happiness above everything else by making sure to spend quality time with my friends and family and doing things that make me happy. I learned that the world is going to move on and that I just have to do my part by trying my best. At the end, I know that God will have it all figured out for me. “