A big thank you for the nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award by MentalHealthAtHome. Everyone please check out her work she is an admirable mental health blogger!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and inform them.
7 Things About Me:
- I love living in the greatest country in the world. I love my life and everyone who truly cares about me. xo
- I’m always dancing, singing, or being ridiculous.
- I’m an outgoing, confident, and bubbly person in real life.
- I’ve accepted that looking 15-years-old today will be beneficial 20 years from now.
- The one thing, I dislike about blogging is that I stripped myself of my mystery/privacy. I’m a very private person and I actually rather not talk about myself.
- I am one of those strange people that loves their jobs and going into work everyday.
- If traveling wasn’t expensive, then I would venture almost every country possible.
My nominees: please don’t feel pressured at all to do an award nomination post 🙂
- Rulla Alani
- James Rayner
Thanks again to MentalHealthAtHome for the nomination, and I hope others will check out the amazing blog recommendations I provided above! I have other awards i need to catch up on too! ❤