The rules of this award are:
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15+ amazing bloggers for the award.
First 7 interesting facts about me:
1.I’m a Pakistani American girl, I was born and raised in the Bay State. Did you know that it’s considered the smartest state in the country based on a random survey? 🙂
2. My three siblings were born a year apart and I was born about nine years later. I am the baby in my family.
3. I try to drink 67 ounces of water a day. That’s about 8.3 cups in case you were wondering.
4. I lose respect for anyone that discriminates against someone for their religious beliefs, sexual orientation, race/skin color, age, and disability. I love meeting people from all over the world!
5. I think women should learn to love themselves and to empower each other rather than be spiteful, jealous, and catty characters.
6. One of my favorite things to do is smile. I love being around people who can make me laugh and people who just want to enjoy life. No drama, no hard feelings, no grudges.
7. I am a firm believer that you just have to do what works for you because there will always be someone who thinks differently. Be positive, confident, and kind. Live your life!
My 15 Amazing Nominations:
- The Non Alcoholic Student
- The Book Of Life
- Jen’s Life
- M A R I A
- Rilak’s Blog
- Apple Rae
- Spiritual Fruit Without Religion
- Sweet Summer Online
- Shards of Being Me
- Hassan Zada
- The Country Bumpkin
- Randomness Inked
- The Awkward Brown Guy
- The Ceaseless Reader Writes
Congratulations and good luck to you all on your blogging journey. I look forward to reading your responses!
A note for the nominees: Remember to thank or curse me for the nomination. Don’t forget to put my link there and to use your imagination in your responses! 🙂
Wherever you are in the world stay happy, healthy, and safe! ❤️