- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. If you do not like someone then eliminate them from your life and move on.
- Every human being is insecure about something. It’s not just you, so try to be kind and considerate when you state your opinions.
- Self-pity is a terrible habit. It is a natural tendency. Try not to waste your time feeling sorry for yourself. If you are facing depression, anxiety, or insecurity then don’t bottle up those feelings. You should absolutely talk to a friend, family member, or even call a hotline.
- When someone is judging you, it does not matter what they think, it matters what you think of yourself. You will regret the days you wasted caring about what others think of you.
- Don’t ever give up on yourself. Don’t give up after your first real failure. Failure is part of success.
- Take risks and do what scares you. Human beings naturally do what is easy rather than embrace what is difficult. Take chances, take as many as you can. Your mistakes make you who you are,
- Learn to strike a balance between saving money and making experiences.
- Don’t try to impress people. The more you try to impress someone, the less they will like you. Always be yourself. The world is constantly trying to mold you and shape you into something you are not, so don’t let the world win.
- It is more important to work for something you are passionate about rather than chasing money. Money controls the world, but it isn’t everything. It doesn’t buy you happiness. Cherish the people you have in your world.
- If you want to go somewhere you like but no one else wants to go, then go by yourself. You will meet people with similar interests as you.
What lessons have you learned that you can teach me?
Wherever you are in the world stay happy, healthy, and safe! ❤️