I am beyond grateful to be part of such a positive, kind, and supportive blogging community. I wish the real world was compassionate as the blogging world.
– You are such a beautiful light of sunshine on the Internet. Thank you for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award, it means the world to me. Everyone should absolutely check out her work. She writes such thoughtful, meaningful, and uplifting posts. ❤
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that? Rupi Kaur once said that, “The way you speak of yourself, the way you degrade yourself into smallness is abuse.” Once upon a time, my greatest failure was self-hatred. Now that I have turned a new leaf it is the greatest lesson I’ve ever learned to this day.
- Is blogging your profession or just a hobby? Blogging is a hobby that makes my soul happy.
- How would you describe your blogging style? I would say my blogging style is authenticity.
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging? I worked for the for the Department of Justice. J
- What do you do in your spare time? I always hate this question because I’m so boring and typical. I write, read, take pictures, spend time with my friends and family, volunteer, travel, and go to hot yoga/gym.
- What would be your ideal working environment? On a beach somewhere with Toucan Sam? Kidding, outdoors would be nice though!
- Who has impacted you most in blogging and how? My mom and brother are my inspiration to write my blog. It’s important to speak up for those who are unrepresented and cannot do it for themselves.
- How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running? The current injustices many people are facing today motive me to write. Honestly, I write for myself. The fact that, I have readers truly warms my heart. A writer would be nothing without their readers, so here is a big warm thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are everything to me!
- Sweet or Savoury? Today, I say savoury and tomorrow something sweet. I like to switch it up.
- Coffee or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate. Surprisingly, I do not like the taste of real coffee.
- Summer or Winter? It depends on what state/country I am in. San Francisco winters and Madrid in the summer.
Nominations ( To be fair, I always try to find new nominees):
- Daniel Flatt
- Jonathan Pines
- Novus Lectio
- Rudra Makwana
- Down to Business Mom
- Jeffery Poor
- Young Meets Free
- Kathryn Louderback
- What is one thing you love about yourself?
- What goals do you have for yourself right now?
- What or who inspired you to start blogging?
- What adventures would you like to have before you die?
- If you could choose any other career other than what you do now, what would you choose and why?
- If you could change one characteristic about yourself what would you change?
- If you could be the richest person in the world, what would you do with your money?
- If you could experience being another person for 24 hours who would you pick and why?
- How do you think humans could have more fun in life?
- What are five things that make you happy?
- If you were reborn in a new life, would you rather be alive in the past or the future?
I am excited to read your responses! 🙂