“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
• Put the award logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
• Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
1. I am a strong believer that the more you admit to your faults and shortcomings, the more people will respect you.
2. I’ve never been one to follow the crowd. I’ve always done things my own way which doesn’t mean it is the only way to do anything. Do what you love.
3. I don’t live to prove myself to anyone. I think you should own who you are. The relationship you have with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
Thank you for the nomination WhatIfWeAllCared, I truly appreciate it! <3
Questions for me from WhatIfWeAllCared . .
1. What is your heart’s desire and why?
Many people live their lives saying they are going to do something, but never end up doing it. So, my “heart’s desire” is to do more with my life than just exist.
- What one day of your life would you put on infinite repeat?
The one day I would put on repeat was probably my best friend’s pharmacy graduation. The entire day was chaotic. Joy and I were pretending to report the weather on the way to a rainy Gillette stadium. The security personnel made her throw away her purse, while I was able to get inside with a bag full of cardboard cutouts. After the graduation, we went to Dunkin Donuts, I got 20 free munchkins, and then we had dinner with her family. I would repeat almost any day I am with my best friends.
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written?
I would say the autobiography I wrote for my Mom is my favorite post/creation. I’m an incredibly private person. One day, I woke up one day and decided to try something new. Check it out if you are bored and need something refreshing to read.
- Name one place you’ve never been but would like to vacation.
I’ve always wanted to travel to Istanbul, Turkey. I want to try baklava at the Hafiz Mustafa and drink an authentic Turkish coffee. I would love to see the Blue Mosque, explore Dolmabahce Palace, and get lost in the Hagia Sophia Museum and Church.
- If you were in the circus what would your role be?
A trapeze artist because I like to dive into new adventures and see the world from a different perspective.
My questions for you:
1. Who had the biggest impact on you while you were growing up?
2. What one day of your life would you put on infinite repeat?
3. What is your favorite blog post you’ve written?
4. Name one place you’ve never been but would like to vacation.
5. What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard?